The Oxford Lab Products Maxxline Cryotube is the new renovation for Crytotube ergonomics. This cryotube offers a contamination-free sample collection system and maximum sample preservation. Our cryotube contains a quick seal cap to quickly remove or tighten the cap with minimal effort. The cryotube features an external threading design to reduce contamination and a lip seal to prevent your samples from leaking. The Maxxline Cryotube is DIN EN ISO 11137 certified to undergo a specific sterilization process. Our tubes are free from biological, chemical, heavy metals, BSE/TSE, RNase, DNase, and Cytotoxic substances. Our Maxxline Cryotubes have high pressure tolerances up to 95kPa/0.95bar and high thermal ranges of (-196°C to 121°C). The Maxxline Cryotube is easy to use, featuring 0.5 mL graduation marks and a clear writing area.
Looking for a suitable centrifuge unit for your lab? The BenchMate C6V Clinical Centrifuge may be perfect for you.
Maxxline Cryotube Features and Benefits:
- DIN EN ISO 11137 Compliant Sterilization Processes
- Biological, chemical, heavy metals, BSE/TSE, RNase, DNase, and Cytotoxic free
- High Pressure tolerance (95kPa/0.95bar)
- High thermal ranges (-196°C to 121°C)
- 0.5 mL graduation marks
- Clear and visible writing area
- Quick lip seal technology to easily remove/tighten caps
- Leak proof storage, external threading to prevent leaks
- Autoclavable tubes to prevent cross-contamination
COMING SOON …