Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C8-M Microcentrifuge
The BenchMate C8-M makes quick spins even easier than they have ever been. The device itself is compact and convenient, making it easy to operate and fit on your benchtop. The pop-up lid opens compactly on a hinge and provides easy access to load/unload samples. Furthermore, the rotor itself is angled to maximize space in the centrifuge. The BenchMate C8-M Microcentrifuge is operated by closing or opening the lid. Once the device is on, closing the lid starts the spin, and opening the lid ends the spin. The Electronic Safety Brake ensures that centrifugation motion is stopped almost immediately after the lid is opened – protecting users from any moving parts.
Furthermore, each Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C8-M Microcentrifuge is shipped with two rotors: a microcentrifuge tube rotor and a PCR tube rotor. These are easily interchangeable due to the magnetic attachment system. The rotor base features a secure magnetic attachment that allows users to conveniently change out the two rotors without needing to screw or unscrew the currently attached rotor.
Features and Benefits:
- Magnetic Rotor Attachment System – Easily Interchange PCR or Microcentrifuge Tube Rotors
- Closed Rotor System Protects from Dust and Prevents Noisy Operation
- Safety Drain Provides Easy Cleaning
- Fixed 6,000 RPM/2,000 x g Speed
- < 55 dB Noise During Operation
- 8-Place 1.5mL/2.0mL Microcentrifuge Tube Rotor
- 16-Place PCR Tube Rotor (Can be used for 2 PCR Tube Strips)
- Small Footprint – Can be Used in Hoods, Cold Rooms, or Benchtops