The Benchmate C8-M Microcentrifuge enhances scientists research with user-friendly features, safety-oriented technology and a robust design. The microcentrifuge has a unique closed rotor for quiet operation, carbon dust insulation and a safety drain for easy liquid drainage. The combination of all of these features makes this unit one of the most advanced microcentrifuges on the market.
If you require a centrifuge unit with a higher capacity and maximum speed, the BenchMate C12V Centrifuge is a good option.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple Operation and Fixed Speed –6,000 rpm (2,000 x g) fixed speed with Speed Accuracy of +/- 100 RPM
- Magnetic Rotor and Tube Versatility – 8-place 1.5 mL/2.0 mL magnetic microtube rotor and 16-place PCR magnetic tube rotor included
- The small footprint saves valuable benchtop space. The unit is suitable for use in hoods and cold rooms
- Carbon dust insulation and safe drainage provisions incorporated into the design
- Designed for Quick Spin Applications – Versatility, simplicity, and safety in a single unit
- Simple Cleaning – Easy-to-clean drain in case of sample spillage.
- Closed rotor ensures better airflow and greater efficiency with quiet operation and low heat generation. This also helps to ensure stability for temperature sensitive sample