The Oxford Lab Products C1216V Centrifuge is the most versatile microcentrifuge in the lab industry. This microcentrifuge emphasizes simplicity, safety, and ease of usage. The C1216V Microcentrifuge can operate in many lab environments, specifically, microfiltration, cell separation, sedimentation, and spin down applications. This microcentrifuge is compatible to separate particles from suspension or macromolecules by density. Applicable for microbial cells, organelles, proteins, DNA, and RNA. This machine contains a fixed speed that reaches up to 5,500 RPM (2084 x g) and has an infinite time mode. The built-in electronic safety brake offers protection and prevents injury to the user. The C1216V Microcentrifuge is energy efficient, containing a low voltage power consuming device. The C1216V Microcentrifuge operates with a Brush DC motor to maintain a low temperature.
Features and Benefits:
- Capable of operating in many lab environments; specifically, microfiltration, cell separation, centrifugal tube sedimentation, and spin down applications.
- Separate particles from suspension or macromolecules by density.
- Microbial cells, organelles, proteins, DNA, and RNA
- Smooth, silent, and discreet centrifugation.
- Low voltage power consuming device
- Electronic safety brake on lid opening for user safety.
- Starts and stops in seconds.
- Small footprint can be utilized in hoods and small workplaces.
- 12 x 1.5/2 mL Microcentrifuge tubes and 4 x 8 0.2 mL PCR Strip
- Speeds up to 5500 RPM.
Coming Soon …