The Oxford Lab Products C012V Microcentrifuge is the new upgrade of modern microcentrifugation. This microcentrifuge offers powerful highspeed capabilities reaching up to 15,000 rpm. The C012V microcentrifuge can be used for applications such as separation in cells, macromolecules, DNA, RNA, and proteins. The C012V Microcentrifuge utilizes a Brushless DC motor for maintenance free performance. This compact microcentrifuge is operated using a convenient digital interface to make quick adjustments. The C012V Microcentrifuge has a safety emergency lid release mechanism during power failure. This machinery comes with a 4-digit display (RPM speed) and 2-digit display (Time). The microcentrifuge timer can be set from 1 minute to 99 minutes or infinite mode based on various lab procedures.
Features and Benefits:
- 500-15000 RPM (15,596 x g) in 100 increments
- 1 to 99 minutes and infinite mode
- Compact size 190 X120 X 270 mm (L X W X H)
- Lid lock safety – lid opens automatically on run completion.
- Emergency lid release during power failure
- Brushless DC motor for maintenance free performance (micro processed)
- Imbalance detector with auto cutoff for safe operation.
- Easily switches from RPM to RCF
- Maximum volume of 12 x 1.5/2 mL
- Used for separation of solid suspensions in liquids such as cells, macromolecules DNA, RNA and proteins.
- Designed for high speed spin down applications
- Comes with 0.1/0.2/0.5 mL adaptors
Coming Soon …