Oxford Lab Products – BenchMate Digital Tube Rotator
Oxford Lab Products Digital Tube Rotator is ideal for a variety of laboratory applications that require the gentle mixing of biological samples, such as the mixing of blood samples in blood collection tubes to prevent coagulation, immunoprecipitation, latex agglutination assays and preparation of homogenous dispersions (the mixing of powdered/solid and liquid samples).
- 3 plate options : Supplied with any one chosen disc plate.
- Adjustable speed ranging from 10-80 RPM with increment & accuracy of +/- 1 RPM.
- Timer setting from 1 to 99 minutes & infinite mode.
- Angle can be adjusted from 0 to 90 degrees
- Programmable – user can set and save upto 9 user defined programs (protocols).
- Option for Auto power On in case of power failure – on resumption it will start automatically and run for the remaining time.
- Easy removal / installation of Disc plates for replacement & cleaning.a
|Capacity (supplied with any one chosen disc plate)||12 tubes x 50 ml|
|24 tubes x 15 ml|
|44 tubes x 2 ml|
|Programmable Mode||Yes. User can set and save upto 9 user defined programs|
|Variable Speed||10-80 RPM|
|Run Time||1-99 mins & infinite|
|Motor Type||BLDC motor|
|Pulse Mode||Yes. Alternating clockwise and anticlockwise motion with 2 sec stops for better and thorough mixing.|
|Angle of Disc Plate||Adjustable from 0 - 900|
|Weight (Capacity)||2 kg|
|Dimension||383 x 325 x 325|
|Protection class||IP 21|