Oxford Lab Products – BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge
BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge Product Description:
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge enhances the centrifugation process in your lab. The BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge has proprietary technology making it one of the most user-friendly units on the market. The Electronic Safety Brake immediately stops the centrifugation motion upon the lid opening for superior user safety. The BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge has a fixed speed of 6,000 rpm / 2,000 x g and a noise level of < 55 dB. It is ideal for all quick spin centrifugation applications.
The Benchmate C8 Microcentrifuge enhances scientists research with user-friendly features, safety-oriented technology and a robust design. The microcentrifuge has a unique closed rotor for quiet operation, carbon dust insulation and a safety drain for easy liquid drainage. The combination of all of these features makes this unit one of the most advanced microcentrifuges on the market.
The unit comes with a Lifetime Warranty in the continental USA. This is because we are so confident that this durable piece of equipment is built to last
If you require a centrifuge unit with a higher capacity and maximum speed, the BenchMate C12V Centrifuge is a good option.
BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge Features and Benefits:
- Closed rotor ensures better airflow and greater efficiency with quiet operation and low heat generation. This also helps to ensure stability for temperature sensitive sample.
- Speed Accuracy +/- 100 RPM.
- The small footprint saves valuable benchtop space. The unit is suitable for use in hoods and cold rooms.
- Carbon dust insulation and safe drainage provisions incorporated into the design.
- Designed for Quick Spin Applications – Versatility, simplicity, and safety in a single unit.
- Simple Cleaning – Easy-to-clean drain in case of sample spillage.
- Rotor and Tube Versatility – 8-place 1.5 mL/2.0 mL microtube rotor and 16-place PCR tube rotor included.
- Simple Operation and Fixed Speed – Digital display with 6,000 rpm (2,000 x g) fixed speed.
- Lifetime Warranty in the continental USA – Durable equipment built to last.
C8 Product Specs
C12 Micro Centrifuge