Oxford Lab Products – BenchMate VM-MT Multi Tube Vortex Mixer – Vortexer
BenchMate VM-MT Multi Tube Vortex Mixer – Vortexer – Product Description:
The BenchMate VM-MT Multi Tube Vortex Mixer is an ideal vortexer for the vortexing and mixing of single to multiple tubes and flasks, with a variable speed and digital display for high performance.
This multi-tube vortexer has a speed range from 300 rpm to 2,500 rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing. The vortexer has a built-in counterbalance for smooth and reliable operation. The vortexer has a timer setting range from 1 to 999 mins.
This BenchMate VM-MT Multi Tube Vortex Mixer is a vortexer that provides you with the option of choosing clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW) vortexing motion, to best tailor the mixing action to your needs.
The brushless DC motor provides the user with quiet operation and a maintenance-free long-life operation. The unit is microprocessor controlled with a digital display for the highest level of functionality. The power overload feature, in which if the equipment consumes more power than its capacity, it automatically shuts down, provides added safety for the end users. The vortex mixer is supplied with all four foam base attachments.
If you do not require the multi-tube capabilities but you are looking for a regular yet powerful vortex mixer, check out our larger BenchMate Digital Vortex Mixer.
BenchMate VM-MT Multi Tube Vortex Mixer (Vortexer) Features and Benefits:
- Brushless DC motor for quiet operation and maintenance free long-life operation.
- Microprocessor controlled unit with digital display.
- Adjustable speed ranging from 300 rpm – 2500 rpm in increments of 1 rpm and with an accuracy of +/-5 rpm with the option of choosing clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW) vortexing motion.
- Long range timer setting from 1 to 999 mins, and infinite timer mode.
- Power Overload feature in which if the equipment consumes more power than its capacity, it automatically shuts down for safety.
- Supplied with all four foam base attachments.
- Built-in counterbalance.