Oxford Lab Products – BenchMate VM-D Digital Vortex Mixer
BenchMate VM-D Digital Vortex Mixer Product Description:
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate VM-D Digital Vortex Mixer is one of the most powerful vortex mixers on the market with a 4,200 rpm max speed. The BenchMate VM-D Digital Vortex Mixer also comes with a pulse mode programming feature, allowing scientists to complete more complex and aggressive mixing with one unit. The speed range of this vortex mixer, from 300 rpm to 4,200 rpm, allows for gentle to vigorous mixing.
The BenchMate VM-D has a built-in counterbalance for smooth operation and a three-way switch – touch activate, standby and continuously active – with a status indicator LED. This vortexing unit has a timer setting from 1 to 999 mins. It has optional vortex mixer attachments for microtubes, a microplate or a beaker.
This vortexer has a digital display that shows speed and time alternately every 5 secs. The vortex mixer has user enabled run time and off time settings. The unit has an orbital diameter of 4 mm for optimal vortexing. It can be used in fume hoods and cold rooms for added convenience. Each attachment has a sticker indicator for permissible speed for that attachment.
Every lab that needs consumables in which to put those liquids they want to vortex. You may also be interested in our Oxford Lab Products Conical Tubes.
BenchMate VM-D Digital Vortex Mixer Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable speed from 300 to 4200 rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing.
- Digital display – Shows speed and time alternately every 5 secs.
- Unique programmable pulse mode function.
- User enabled run time and off time setting.
- 3-way switch (Continuously On/Off/Touch Activate) with Status LED.
- An orbital diameter of 4 mm.
- Can be used in fume hoods and cold rooms.
- Sticker indicator of permissible speed for various attachments.
- Built-in counterbalance.
- Timer setting of 1 to 999 mins.
- Optional attachments for Microtubes, a Microplate & a Beaker.