Oxford Lab Products – BenchMate C1215V Lab Centrifuge
BenchMate C1215V Lab Centrifuge Product Description:
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C1215V lab centrifuge simplifies centrifugation while still providing powerful capabilities. This compact and easy to use high-speed lab centrifuge comes with an intuitive and simple interface that allows you to make quick and convenient adjustments to settings. All centrifugation protocols can be performed up to the maximum speed of 15,000 rpm (15,595 x g) with this high speed lab centrifuge. The unit is powered by a brushless DC motor which is maintenance free and produces less heat than traditional motors. The airflow design further minimizes heat generation which protects your samples during centrifugation.
This Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C1215V lab centrifuge is compact, with a small footprint that saves you valuable benchtop space. The large digital display makes it easy to set and view programs quickly. The C1215V Centrifuge has the ability to simultaneously store up to 99 programs, with 4 lines per program. You can also store, view and run all of your programs from a computer through the USB port.
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C1215V lab centrifuge is equipped with a lid lock safety feature, whereby the lid is locked during operation and opens automatically upon run completion. It has a one-touch short-spin operation and it is easy to switch between rpm and RCF. The unit is suitable for use under fume hoods and in cold rooms, and is compatible with the mini hematocrit rotor and PCR strip rotor.
If you are looking for an even smaller unit for quick benchtop spin downs, the BenchMate C12V High Speed Microcentrifuge might be the perfect unit for you.
BenchMate C1215V Lab Centrifuge features and benefits:
- All centrifugation protocols can be performed up to the maximum speed of 15,000 rpm (15,595 x g).
- Large digital display makes it easy to set and view programs quickly – intuitive and simple interface.
- Simultaneously store up to 99 programs, with 4 lines per program.
- Store, view and run all of your programs from a computer through the USB port.
- Lid lock safety – The lid opens automatically upon run completion.
- One-touch short-spin operation and easy rpm to RCF switch over.
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space.
- Suitable for use under fume hoods and cold rooms.
- Compatible with the mini hematocrit rotor and PCR strip rotor.