Oxford Lab Products – BenchMate TR4 Analog Tube Roller
BenchMate Analog Tube Roller Product Description:
The rolling motion of the BenchMate TR4 Analog Tube Roller provides gentle rocking and rolling motion for optimal mixing. This analog tube roller offers a pulse function for thorough mixing, whereby the rolling direction alternates from clockwise to counterclockwise at regular set intervals. The removable rollers of this analog tube roller can be set in place to suit tubes and bottles of different diameters. The BenchMate Analog Tube Roller rollers can be easily removed and replaced for quick and simple cleaning.
The BenchMate TR4 Analog Tube Roller has a continuous or infinite mode of operation at a tilt angle of +/- 3 degrees. The unit is suitable for the mixing of blood sample and viscous substances, while the small footprint saves valuable benchtop space in the lab. The tube roller can operate in environments with 80% humidity and 40 Degrees C and has a protection class of IP 21. The unit has a robust construction for stable operation and long product life cycle.
You may also be interested in BenchMate Conical Tubes.
BenchMate TR4 Analog Tube Roller Features and Benefits:
- Gentle rocking and rolling motion for optimum mixing.
- Continuous or infinite mode of operation.
- A tilt angle of +/- 3 Degrees.
- Adjustable roller spacing to hold different diameter tubes.
- Suitable for the mixing of blood sample and viscous substances.
- Small footprint saving valuable benchtop space in the lab.
- Can operate in environments with 80% humidity and 40 Degrees C.
- Protection class of IP 21.
- Robust construction for stable operation and long product life cycle.
|Specifications||Analog Tube Roller|
|Capacity||9 x 5 ml tubes|
|Motor Type||AC Synchronous|
|Variable Speed||Fixed Speed of 30 RPM|
|Run Time||Continuous / Infinite|
|Speed Accuracy||+/-2 RPM|
|Noise Level||Noiseless operation|
|Load Capacity||1.5 kg|
|Roller Size (mm)||300 (length) x 30 (roller dia) mm|
|Protection class||IP 21|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||475 x 210 x 80 mm|